UCS Group was formed in the summer of 2006 with the vision to provide Safe, Reliable, Cost effective, and Productive services to the electrical utility industry.
UCS is owned and operated by E.A. (Andy) Soignet III. Since inception in 2006, UCS’ workforce has grown to approximately 150 craft personnel with approximately 30 management personnel. UCS has constructed and maintained hundreds of miles of Transmission Lines and Structures throughout the United States. We are currently executing projects in Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, & Virginia.
UCS has worked for many power delivery companies over the years such as:
- Entergy (Texas, Louisiana, & Mississippi)
- Wind Energy Transmission of Texas
- Burns & McDonnell
- Ampirical Solutions
- Black & Veatch/Overland Contracting
- Lower Colorado River Authority
- Lubbock Texas Power & Light
- Garland Texas Power & Light